Quilting Template Set - 6 Pieces
Create Beautiful Quilting Designs Using Your Home Machine With Our Free Motion Template Sets!
Quilt like a professional right on your home sewing machine! Achieve a longarm quilting look on a tabletop sewing machine with the Quilting Template Set. By using the templates and foot together, you'll have the feel of free-motion quilting, but with maximum precision. Getting the look of advanced longarm quilting is now as easy as changing the presser foot.
- Designed for home sewing machines, this presser template set was designed to achieve beautiful quilted effects without the investment of an expensive long arm machine.
- Set 1 includes six clear acrylic templates with alignment markings:
- Create arcs in small areas with 4" Arc Template.
- Stitch clamshell patterns in two sizes (½" and 1½") with Clamshell Template
- Stitch spirals using 6" Spiral Template.
- Stitch simple circles with 2" Inside Circle Template.
- Create petals with 3½" Spin-E-Fex Template.
- Create pointed petals with 5½" Spinning Wheel Template.
- Set 1 also includes:
- Arc Ruler to create straight and curved crosshatching
- Stable Tape which is applied to the template to help grip fabric while quilting.
RULER FOOT SIZE:
If you do not know what shank your machine is, all you need to do is lower your foot and then measure the height of the center of the hole for the screw from the needle plate.
- Note: Ruler foot isn't included with this Free motion template set
- Note: Bernina machines require a shank adapter.
- 4" Arc Template
- Arched lines are at 1/4" segments; other line angles on the template for corners and matching seam lines
- Template measures: 1-3/4" x 3-1/2"
- Clamshell Template
- Finished large shell measures 1-1/2"H x 2-9/16"W
- Finished small shell measures 1/2"H x 9/16"W
- Marked lines are at 1/4" segments
- Template measures: 3" (widest width) x 7"(length)
6" Spiral Template
- Start in the center using the Ruler Foot as the rotation point
- Markings to make arc sizes: 1-1/2"H, 2-1/2"H, 3"H, and 3-7/16"H
- Template measures: 3-3/8" (highest point) x 5-15/16" (length)
- 2" Inside Circle Template
- Four alignment lines are from corner to corner and through the middle of the ruler for centering the circle
- Template measures:
- Ruler: 4" x 4"
- Center opening: 2-7/16" diameter
- 3-1/2" Spin E-Fex Template
- 23 alignment lines at various angles on the ruler to create stunning designs
- Template measures:
- Ruler: 4" x 4-1/2"
- Center opening: 1/4" (short end) x 1-1/2" (widest end) x 2-1/4"
- 5-1/2" Spinning Wheel Template
- Nine alignment lines at various angles on the ruler to create stunning designs
- Template measures:
- Ruler: 2-3/4" (narrow end) x 4-1/2"(widest end) x 5"
- Teardrop center opening: 1/4" (short end) x 2" (widest end) x 2-5/8"
- Arc Ruler
- One side is curved and the other is a straight edge
- Creates a 12" circle
- Made from clear acrylic with marking lines
- Marked lines are at 1/4", 1/2" and 1" segments
- Marked lines are in white
- Marked lines aid in alignment with seams and other design elements
- Ruler measures: 1-3/8" (short ends) x 2-1/2" (widest part) x 7" (length)
- Stable Tape
- Helps the ruler grip the fabric during quilting
- Cut to size required
- One piece: 1/2" x 6-5/8"
- 1 x Quilting Template Set - 6 Pieces
At this time, we ship worldwide. Most Orders(Except the custom-made costumes) will be despatched in 10-15 business days once the payment was cleared, Shipping in two business days once the payment were cleared and usually 5-7 days for delivery, NO overnight shipping.Some of our hot costumes we have stock for them. And don't need processing time. We will do our every efforts to make sure you receive the parcel in time but we are not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, exclude weekends and holidays, and may vary with package origin and destination, particularly during peak periods.
For all the custom-made costumes, it takes about 10-15 working days for the costume to be finished, during Halloween time, the time maybe around 20 working days due to the heavy workload that time. Then the costumes will be sent out via Express, the delivery time frame is the same as other orders, 5-7 working days delivery.
The risk of loss would be passed to you if you made any mistakes of shipping address when filling out the purchase forms.
All parcels will be marked as "Gifts" or "Samples" to avoid fees imposed by customs, but the recipient will be fully responsible for the charges if there is any. All Parcels will be hold for picking up if it can not be singed or delivered.
Shipping cost will be shown before you submit the order, it depends on the country and weight.
The shipping of the items is online traceable.
For US customers:
Please visit UPS Website and input the tracking number we provide.
For UK customers:
Please visit Parcel force Website, input the tracking number we provide AND select the checkbox of "Inbound international parcel."
For Canadian customers:
Please visit Canada Post Website and input the tracking number we provide.
For Australian customers:
Please visit Australia Post Website and input the tracking number we provide.
For customers from other countries:
Please visit EMS Global Website and input the tracking number we provide.
Here you can track the progress of items sent using EMS service. Select your country bellow: